Join us for your second summer at camp!
Si prefiere usted completar la solicitud en Espanol, haga clic aqui.
Welcome to Camp Common Ground.
- A parent/guardian needs to fill out this application.
- Since you applied last summer, this is an abbreviated application, mostly regarding any changes and scholarship information.
- For returning campers to save their spot, they must apply by February 15.
- Once you've completed this application, Zach and Ron, the camp directors, will follow up with you in an email or phone.
As a reminder, the details for camp are below:
- Dates: June 18 (Monday), 2018 - June 30 (Saturday), 2018, Leadership Retreat #3 is on Saturday, May 5.
- Tuition: $50-$2,000 sliding scale. Any camper who is accepted will have their tuition set according to their family's finances. While we have budget constraints, we do our best to make sure finances are not a barrier for anyone. Families may have tuition set anywhere along the scale from $50 to $2,000, such as $300, $500, $800, $1,100, or $1,500.
- Scholarship: If you are applying for scholarship, you are required to re-submit scholarship related financial information again. If your financial situation is similar to last year, we will do our best to make sure you get a similar tuition.
- Transportation: Transportation will be provided to and from a designated location in downtown Oakland.
Thank you for applying!